Boobs hurt after taking Off bra

hello, I have been noticing lately that when I take my bra off at night my boobs are sore just in general and to the touch. They also felt really "full" last night. They don't hurt when I wear my bra. Just curious what the deal is. Growing? Pregnant? Something else I should be concerned about? I am 22 with 2 children and have been off the pill for 10 mths so I know pregnancy is possible but breast tenderness wasn't like this the other two times. Thanks in advance! :)

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 6:36 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• too small of a bra? not the right type of support? a lot of women dont wear the right size.. go to a store like victorias secret and they can measure you to let you know..
    Anonymous

• It could be pregnancy, it could just be fluctuating hormones. I would take a pregnancy test just for peace of mind.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 6:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't think it's the type of bra cause I've had this bra for awhile and the boobs are just starting to get sore. It's like they are yelling at me because they are no longer being supported lol
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on May. 24, 2011

• lol...i have this problem time to time and i dont know what the deal is either hehe....
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 6:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

• It's so funny that you posted this because I just took a shower and when I got undressed I was thinking man my boobs are sore! LOL I have been wearing the same type bra for forever. I have gained about 10 lbs so that could be it. It just happens sometimes I guess!
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 7:35 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Im pregnant!! :) just thought I'd say
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 3:06 PM on May. 25, 2011

• you may possibly be pregnant have you missed your period? maybe your bra is to small? there is 100 of possibilites first start witha pregnancy test if its negative than go to a bigger softer bra and if that doesnt help go see your ob/gyn good luck
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:39 PM on May. 26, 2011