Fustrated

i work 38 hours a week have a 2.5year old and one on the way , i just moved in with my boyfriend , i am feeling stressed we have so much to do before the baby comes, i feel like i am the only one doing the house work , i understand that he works more than i do... but i am so aggravagated. the baby will be here in aug and i am just so stressed out right now, and dont know how to bring this up to him.

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 6:50 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him hey I need help and I need you to provide it tell him like you told us.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• talk to him about it so that he knows he is part of it and u didnt do it by urself so he needs to step up and do just like you are
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 6:58 PM on May. 24, 2011

• You have to tell him what you want. Some men can't figure it out on their own.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• yeah if i say something he says im nagging, this is is first long term relationship at 27 yrs old. and the first time he has ever lived with anyone. and i am trying to be patient seeing how it wasnt jsut me that moved in it was also my 2yr old and in just a few months we will have a nother little one at the end of summer.
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Have a calm sit down conversation with him. A conversation is not nagging. Tell him you are overwhelmed and stressed out and you need help. Do not list all the things he doesn't do, do not tell him how crappy he does things, just tell him how you feel and what you need from him.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:34 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Just sit him down and be honest with him. Explain your concerns and work out a plan.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:51 PM on May. 24, 2011