C section

I had a c section about 16mths ago and often than not I can feel some stretching, pulling whatever in the legiments or something where I got my insecion. Does anyone else have this prob and is it normal for having it done so long ago??

determind

Asked by determind at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• I felt the spot where my incision was made when I had my c-section for nearly 4 years after my daughter was born. Not painful, not stretching like you're describing, but I definitely knew it was there ... maybe more like a slightly sore muscle. My friends who had gone through c-section mentioned feeling their incision for many years afterwards. Not sure if what you have is cause for concern or not. Good luck; maybe someone here will have a better answer for you.
    Anonymous

• THIS IS NORMAL. MY KIDDO WILL BE 2 IN JAN AND CAN STILL FEEL IT SOMETIMES. I THOUGHT EVERYTHING...MAYBE THEY LEFT SOMETHING IN THERE.. NO IM KIDDING. ITS JUST RECONNECTING AND HEALING.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Definitely normal. I have a 23-month-old and I feel sensations like that still. I am also pregnant again, and let me tell you, the stretching down there has brought out all that fun itching that happened when it was originally healing!! :-P
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I also felt odd feelings in my scar area for a few years. It also itched like crazy forever it seemed. It's been 3 1/2 years now and I hardly ever notice it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008