Calling all Ladies out there that have been ttc for 10 mths or longer! I want to know I'm not the only one :(

we have been trying for 10 mths with no luck yet. I have 2 boys almost 5 and almost 2

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 6:56 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• your not going on 13mths
    got pregnant last month but lost it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:59 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i have 4 children. my 17yr old daughter lives with my mother ever since my father passed away, we have my 3 boys 11,9, and 4 at home. my hubby adopted my 4yr old when we got married, weve been together since he was 2 wks old (i was alone through my entire pregnancy). weve been married for 2.5 yrs and been trying to conceive for 3yrs. its very hard for me because we just had a mc on may2nd. and i know how badly he also wants a child of our own. its all i think about morning , noon, and night.
    dawna35

Answer by dawna35 at 7:21 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We tried for 2 yrs for our 2nd child and for more than 2 yrs for this baby due in December. Good luck! : )
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:30 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We've just passed our 3 year mark of TTC for #2. I have a 4 year old that took 7 cycles of Clomid. This time, no dice. We're on a break til we can decide what to do....and I'm hoping we get a miracle during that time! Goodluck.
    lizlikeno1

Answer by lizlikeno1 at 9:02 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Me and my husband tried for 11 months last year before getting pregnant with our second child then at 8 weeks we lost the baby. So we decide to start ttc again and we did 4 weeks after having my mc and now it has been 8 months and nothing so far. If nothing happens by Aug we are going back to my ob.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• been trying for almost 2 years and nothing, very irregular periods seem to make it impossible you not the only one i feel like crying all the time everyone in my family having babies one right after the other on accident
    kendraamornot

Answer by kendraamornot at 11:07 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm on 2 years and some change
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 10:04 PM on May. 27, 2011