I can't put the damn book down!

lol i'm talking about Twilight Breaking Dawn, of course. i'm reading it for the second time, and it's just as intriguing as the first. i just finished the part where Renesmee is born. i love getting lost into my own little world, but i can't afford to get sucked in for long with 3 kids running around ;) bedtime is in 20 minutes though! how sad is that that i'm looking forward to bedtime so i can indulge in my current little guilty pleasure?

what's the latest book you've read that you had trouble tearing your eyes away from?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:41 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love it too! We have visited Forks and La Push Beach a few times! I can not wait for the movies...it opens on my daughters birthday. We have been planning a big breaking dawn party for a while now!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:34 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ah shucks..i haven't read it. lol.
    the last book, as described in your question, was sort of a dairy/non-fiction...''Choosing to SEE'' by Mary Beth Chapman. very good, IMO.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:43 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I was like that with all the Twilight books! I read every possible second I could and would stay up WAY too late at night to finish them. I have read all but the last of the Vampire Diaries books. They are really good too! I really want to read the last one, but don't want to pay for the hardback, and don't know when the paperback one is out.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:46 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I disliked that book most of the whole series. I liked Eclipse the best. The last book I read was The Vampire Armand from the Vampire series by Anne Rice.

Answer by gemgem at 7:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i read the others because a client was letting me borrow them..i had moved away when 'breaking dawn' came out...and i didn't want to buy it. lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yeah, I feel a little old to be so into Twilight, but.....I cannot wait until Nov!!!!!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yeah "Breaking Dawn" definatly had me hooked...I read it in like 2 days! lol....the Harry Potter books had me hooked like that too...someone let me borrow Hunger Games so I'm about to start reading that...I keep hearing how good the series is so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've found another awesome series of books to devour LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I wish I had the time to read in peace :-(
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 8:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I haven't read this one...yet
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i still feel funny when admitting i'm a "twi-hard" lol.. i never really was until i started reading the series which was after the first movie was out and a huge hit. i didn't really find the movie appealing, but then i read the books and they had me hooked.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on May. 24, 2011