If you really knew me..............

you would know how truley negative I can be at times. You would know that I drink sometimes to mask my feelings and that without my son I would feel lost. If I Really knew you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DITTO!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:44 PM on May. 24, 2011

• When I get bored, I eat. I'm addicted to documentaries. I get flustered very easily, and I love to debate.
    Anonymous

• If really you knew me....

you would know that even though I would die for my kids, sometimes I wish I had waited 10 years before having them. Sometimes I feel I was stupid and had them before I could have any fun as an adult.
    Anonymous

• If you really knew me...

You would know that even though I'm happily married I still worry about dying alone, that sometimes I miss living at home with my mom and that most of the time I still feel like an awkward teenager
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• you would know that sometimes my husband and I fight and we say mean things but we still LOVE one another..But we have major respect issues
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• YOU WOULD KNOW I WORK TO HARD, PLAY TO LITTLE, AND NEED A VACATION!
    dawna35

Answer by dawna35 at 7:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• you would know I use my animals and child to keep me away from making friends outside of my home or family
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• If you really knew me...

you'd know that I love my husband more than anything but I don't feel like I'm good enough for him.
    Anonymous

• if you really knew me...

you would know that sarcasm makes up 90% of what i say. you would know i have a strange need to be the nurturer, rarely allowing myself to be nurtured. you would also know that, twisted enough, i work best and am most calm in high-stress situations. you would know how extremely protective i am of my kids.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• If you really knew me ..you would know that even though im 25 I still hurt from pain that was caused by my mother when was. 14. You would know how much I love kids and I truly believe each and everyone is a miracle. Rip to my daughter kimani 11-18-07
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:58 PM on May. 24, 2011