Over being pregnant

i am 39 weeks pregnant have had two false alarms and im going crazy. what are ways to speed up the proses . i just want my little bundle of joy to be here what can i do?

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 7:57 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Girl me and you both! Only 36 weeks here so still have a little bit to go....the only ways I've heard that I would actually approve of doing (I'm a firm believer that the baby will come when he/she is ready, so just let nature take it's course) are sex, eating pineapple and taking long walks....Good luck mama, we're almost there! =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:01 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Nothing worked for me when it came to trying to get my little man out and I tried a lot. lol I tried Sex, Pineapple, Walking, exercise ball, Dancing, Spicy food, anything i could think off and look up minus castor oil. But nope he decided to show up the day before my due date well really it was 11:50pm so 10 minutes before lol
    BrittanyBabe

Answer by BrittanyBabe at 8:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I did the castor oil... I was a day over due and I couldnt breathe, walk, sit or shit blink with out pain.... it worked for me I took it around 7 that night and my dd was born just shy of 29 hrs later...
    Good luck, congrats, and I hope you have an easy labor and delivery!!
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 8:07 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I swept out my garage (hard sweeping for about an hour) and dd was born the next day- 10 days before due date. Good luck! She or he will be here before you know it!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:22 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i did alot of walking that helps
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 9:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I took castor oil, I was done being pregnant. That worked, I also walked and walked and walked and did some cleaning. And moved things.
    Bubbablue

Answer by Bubbablue at 3:49 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Walk and wait
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:31 AM on May. 25, 2011