Not sure if this is implantation bleeding or what..need answers

I started bleeding today, wasn't much. I can wipe and it will show on the toilet paper. It started out dark red, then went to brown like old blood. I've heard about implantation bleeding. Not sure if this is it. Is this how it should look and how long does that last? My period wasn't due until the 26th.

spoiledangel89

Asked by spoiledangel89 at 7:59 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i was spotting last week. i thought my period was just early. but it was weird. just a little pink then some brown but not enough to even have to use a pad. thought what the heck and took a hpt and it was positive! went for blood work and im 5 weeks pregnant!.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:04 PM on May. 24, 2011

• it is possible

for me, i was late, went to get test from store, came home went to bathroom, had a little blood but something told me to take test anyway and it was positive, i called doc right away, and went in that day, yes was positive at docs too, but was then sent for scan to make sure it was implantation bleed, all in one day

my non medical opinion
    put your feet up, relax, take a test with first am pee in morning
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yeah going to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow. I'm just hoping I am. And nothing serious if was pregnant. Because I lost one back in 08'
    spoiledangel89

Comment by spoiledangel89 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I had the exact same experience as response #1.... exactly the same! btw, get a digital test if you take one because the non-digitals are easy to misread if its early.... sometimes the second line is too faint to see. Good luck momma
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:31 PM on May. 24, 2011