• In the Spotlight:

Hi again

I'm the one who asked the ? about water leaking. I'm 34wks.

Ok this is the deal.
The dr wants me to go to the hospital because it is their half day and they are not in the office anymore. But I dont have a way to get there. My SO JUST went to work at 2 he works til 2am and I cant call him home because we NEED the money. i know i know this is important but so is him working, And no i dont have anyone else to call my sister is at work and wouldnt help anyway.
So My ? is will the baby be ok so i can wait til he gets home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If your water broke you should go!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• no u should go call anyoen like a friend or parent or someone u need to get tot the hospial
    Anonymous

• oh yeah i forgot there were some people who might not have read it.
    I dont know if it broke I am having discharge that is clear and no smell and not sticky. but it isnt a lot its just there but when i wipe it comes right back. having contractions in my back.
    have had one baby at 34wks but when my water broke with him it gushed out.
    Anonymous

• Have anyone take you, a neighbor even. If your water breaks, you can get an infection, that's why they want you to go.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you could have a leak. take a cab, ask a neighbor, do what you can to get to the doctor!
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 3:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I DONT HAVE ANYONE I CAN CALL AND I HAVE 2 KIDS. BY MYSELF. ITS JUST HE IS A TEMP AT WORK AND IM WORRIED THEY WILL FIRE HIM IF HE HAS TO LEAVE.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure you will know when its time in which case you will need to just call the ambulance to come take you there. Its why they are there.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 3:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• they should under stand that his so is pregnant and that should come befor work and i am sure they understand that
    Anonymous

• they will not fire him.. my ex was a temp til he got hired on, and he did have to take off a couple times cuz of me.. they may even be happy not to have to pay him for those hours.. call and have him ask and explain the situation..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i would tell the doc that you have no way of getting to hospital until 2 or 3 a.m. and see if the doc thinks you caould wait it out.
    he may just be telling you to go get looked at because YOU are worried and the doc could think its no big deal...
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008