Tell me about your great kids

and I will vote you up. Best answer to the cutest story...

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:10 PM on May. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 3 1/2 year old was watching some Bollywood musical with her cousins. Like most 3 years olds, she likes to sing and dance, and tends to memorize the things they like and use it in the most inappropriate time. The movie line was about a young man trying to get a beautiful girl, with advise of helpful/nosey neighbors and friends, etc. on the subject of marriage. Over Easter supper, in front the entire family and friends, (she waited until everyone is seated and done grabbing food), she asked my very single brother-in-law, "Uncle V, where is your wife?" Uncle V replied "I don't have one". She then proceeded to quote the movie line "No wife, no life" with the emphatic and exaggerated hand gesture in the air. My poor brother-in-law was beet red, mind you this is a shark of an attorney that nothing ever gets to him.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:36 PM on May. 24, 2011

• went to library with my girl today (she will be 4 in july)
    over easter break, she is potty trained!
    but only at home with her little potty
    but today at library she said to a little boy - " i be back, i go potty" and she went toward the bathroom, we had tried only one other time there! but she knew where to go, i followed not expecting her to go, but she let me place her up there on big toilet and she went TINKLE!

me-so proud
    me-so surprised
    her-like it was no big deal-lol

way to go Isabel!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have a beautiful red headed little girl who is twin to my handsome blonde headed lil boy. i also, have a sweet very intelligent 17 month old who is spoiled by every single one of us and well as vice versa for my twins. The twins are four years old and for now is being homeschooled due to the fact that i can not let them go to school right now lol
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 8:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My son BJ is 2 yrs old. He keep me on my P's and Q's. I can't use the bathroom without someone watching him for me. He has this thing about hiding food. Cookies under the rug, in the cabinets. I find food everywhere. Last night I told him to put his shoe up so we could go to night night. He comes back with a piece of chicken. I asked him where he got it from. He runs into the bathroom and showed me his hiding spot. Yes ladies, the bathroom under the sink. That my baby though! The jury is still out on my little girl Morgen(only 5 months) but I think I have my hands full with her also.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My 17 year old daughter is great. She's respectful,loving and friendly. She comes to me when she has problems and we talk about it. She does her chores and does as she's told. She recently started her first job and said to me "mom, other girls weren't taught to do as they're told like we were." I keep waiting for teen rebellion but it doesn't happen.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• well today my father put up my dd height chart in her room. andshe was holding the nails for him ect. so when he left we went out to the screenporch and i still have plastic up from the winter time considering it has been quite chilly lately. anyways, she has this fake hammer and she wa going around the room hammering all the nails she found.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:34 PM on May. 24, 2011