He thought I was cheating....

This story is funnier than crap. When I was going out w/ my man for a couple of months I came home and saw that he was already in my apartment. So I went down the stairs and said hi. He was sitting all sad on my bed. I asked him what was wrong. He held up some guy underwear and asked me "What is this?" I said "Your underwear." He said "No, it's not mine, I couldn't fit one of my thighs in this underwear." I took a closer look and he was right-they were like a small adult size. So he was all like "I can't believe you cheated on me" and I kept insisting that I didn't. I was like crying because I am NOT a cheater. My daughter came in, took a look at the underwear and was like "Hey, what are you doing with my spandex!!!"

Yes, her spandex and his underwear are made by the SAME company. Needless to say, the man had some SERIOUS apologizing to do!!!

Do you have a funny story to share?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 8:18 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• sidesplittinglaughterThat's awesome! I'm so glad that story had a happy ending!

I don't have any funny stories like that but this has certainly put a smile on my face!

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:33 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Nothing as funny as that!

Glad things were able to get straightened out!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:23 PM on May. 24, 2011

• i do but its me.... when dh and i were dateing and living together he had a guys night out his friends all single and have even hired "pros" to entertaine ( his first married bachlorette party friends hired "pros" and needless to say......) dh didnt do but some friends did. so yes i was concerned anyways he comes home and his breath smelled like fish...i yelled accused u name it he stated it was pizza and beer breath....anyways low and behold i had a pizza and beer and yup same smell.. but your story is much more funny.. lol.. i can imagine the look on his face lol....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• LOL! That is GREAT! I would have been laughing at him for days!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:24 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Haha Tabby I did the same thing to my ex! Lmao, lo and behold it smelled the same way! These are hilarious!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 8:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• that is sweet that he was sad. If I cheated my husband wouldnt give me the time of day I would be out on my ass:-/
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

• LOL glad it all worked out in the end
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:57 PM on May. 24, 2011