Does anyone have a good ete cream to help reduce blacj circles under the eyes from sleepless newborn nights? i feel so ugly! helpppppp!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I bumped to see answers as well. I know that a pink based undereye cover helps....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Vitamin K cream or ointment. it comes in a tiny glass jar, I think you should eb able to get it from any supermarket.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:39 PM on May. 24, 2011

• mary kay has an AMAZING product...called eye revitalizer...helps with dark circles and puffiness!! Go to marykay.com to find a consultant in your area. if you can't find one, message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I use the granier stuff... It works pretty well
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Good Luck! I was too tired to even worry about my looks when dd was a newborn!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 9:35 PM on May. 24, 2011

• sliced potatos and freeze them then put them on your eyes for 10mins 2 times a day they have a natural skin lightening enzyme in them
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 10:52 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Clinique all about Eyes
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:01 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I use the eye roller by Garnier, it has a bit of concealer in it. I LOVE it! I didn't have much hope for it but it over time my dark circles actually got lighter. The light colour also works well and I hardly even need to apply makeup on top. For $12 you can't go wrong :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 9:52 AM on May. 25, 2011