Do you hate this???? being ignored in a group

I join a group on here. I'm real interested in the purpose of the group. I post a question because I'm new and would like to know a little from the experienced people. I get 0 replies but 14 people have viewed it!!! It's a big group too! Then I asked another question, 7 people viewed it and no replies...I hate when people just want to read your Q's but don't want to help even when your in a group!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I'm really sorry to hear that. Some people just don't know what to say, I guess. The administrators of the group should at least answer. Have you tried contacting them? Perhaps you should seek more active groups?
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 3:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• yeah, ive noticed alot of the groups are "cliques", i wont post because i get either no replies or rude ones, and im a nice person.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yea I figured ATLEAST the administration would reply. But nothing and my post has been there for days. It's a group of over 100 people
    Anonymous

• Sometimes that does happen. Did you check the forums to see maybe if that question had already been asked? Lots of times, new people in a group will ask a question that the members have already answered quite a few times. When that happens, a lot of people won't retype the same information over and over again.

Unless you think you are being ignored on purpose. If that's the case, then I'd just go ahead and leave the group.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would just leave the group. Sometimes I read a question but have no answer so I don't answer it. Sometimes I don't answer because I want to say something that would come across rude and I don't want to offend anybody. In the groups I own or am admin of I answer every question even if I don't know I will say don't know good question.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008