Are you really happy?

weather its in a realtionship or not are u actually happy?

why arent u happy if your arent and why dont you change it if you can?

BiTcHy_MaMa

Asked by BiTcHy_MaMa at 8:46 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• no
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 8:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• In my marriage--completely. My life in general--not so much.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 8:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• In my relationship...most the time...in my general life...I'm content..it could be better and will be 1 day!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Life generally: yes! My marriage: not so much. My DH is suffering from depression and it drags us all down, I get so sick of hearing about how sad he is, and him moping about all the time, I wish he'd just snap out of it already and get over himself, but I know it's not that easy. It's hard to feel sorry for him though, when it just goes on and on and on and on.. The meds worked for like 2 weeks, now he's worse than ever!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• depression is hard to deal with...me and my bf are both depression im currently taken meds but he isnt and I cant stand hearing him mop around or complain about how nothing goes his way and yada yada yada
    BiTcHy_MaMa

Comment by BiTcHy_MaMa (original poster) at 8:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• It is what it is. I know if I had some female friends to hang out with and get away from the kids with once in a while, my life would be much better. Way too stressed with the kids :/ But, anyone I've made "friends" with end up sticking a knife in my back, so what's the point of even trying to make friends?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:00 PM on May. 24, 2011

• good female friends are VERY VERY VERY hard to come by i know this ooooh sooo well I had a friend back stab me and tell my bf a bunch of lies and almost broke us up so she could get eith him...soooo yes i know what its like to not have friends you can trust but i have ONE and I mean ONE good friend that i trust and knowwont fu*k me over
    BiTcHy_MaMa

Comment by BiTcHy_MaMa (original poster) at 9:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Nope, not happy at all. I am somewhat content, like at least the bills are paid and my kids have food y'know? As for me, my relationship is not fulfilling but that's because we got married so young and I kind of outgrew him. To change it, I'm in counseling, and I'm finally putting myself first in the right ways. I'm not on meds because I'm not clinically depressed, I have to make major changes before I go mad and break loose. Next month I'm paying a school what I owe so I can get my transcript to register for some core classes. I have been more social with my girls and taking better care of my health. I'm not happy yet, but I'm still a work in progress like the rest of us. Hope your SO can catch up to you. Finding a woman you can trust is hard, we are a catty breed, just don't give up, we all need at least one good friend, and don't forget a guy can make a great friend too.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:02 PM on May. 24, 2011

• We live really modestly but I'm happy in my marriage and life. I wouldn't change a thing.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:41 AM on May. 25, 2011