WOW.

So I have been getting between 5-15 calls per day from a Restricted number. I NEVER answer those. Anyway, after receiving like 4 calls in 15 minutes, I got pissed enough to answer. Some girl just went off about my number being on her boyfriends phone. Insane! #1, I haven't called anyones boyfriend. #2, I have a missed call from "his" number - so he called me by accident, I assume, because I have no idea who he is. He lives in another state. Too bad she doesn't realize how completely insane she looks! Her boyfriend misdials a number, she sees it, calls it REPEATEDLY, and then blesses out the complete stranger on the other end of the line. What on earth would possess her to so completely overreact without any evidence of wrongdoing? LOL.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 8:49 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like she has some trust issues with her boyfriend! Sucks you had to listen to it on your end though.
    lizlikeno1

Answer by lizlikeno1 at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• lol girls are crazy. she sounds like she has some awfully extreme trust issues. her b/f is crazy for putting up with it
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I would have told her that I was having phone sex w/ her man!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2011

Ha. No, but she seems like the type that would call back, because I hung up on her. So, in the event that she does call back, I've changed my voicemail greeting especially for her. ;)
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 8:54 PM on May. 24, 2011

• poor guy. that girl is crazy. or poor girl, that guy is not "boyfriend material".

I had someone call my phone once asking for someone (wrong number). When I told her it was a wrong number she YELLED in my ear "UMMM, NO ITS NOT!!" really defensively. I had just had my son and was speachless... a few seconds later she giggled, said, "oh, I guess it is..." and hung up.

I don't know why some people are such idiots for no reason.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• What on earth would possess her to so completely overreact without any evidence of wrongdoing?
    -------------
    i would gues that her boyfriend is a cheat, she has caught him in the past, taken him back, took the long road to forgivinf him, only to have him do this again, and again..i will feel pretty sorry for her - thinking this situation

OR
    she is a raving possessive crazy wackjob, and HE should be the one running

you never will know - flip a coin
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:58 PM on May. 24, 2011

• hey, what about calling him and tellinghim about her call?
    I KNOW..open a can of worms, but sounds like interesting idea

send me the number - i will do it (i have no life, could use a bit of excitement-lol)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:00 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't know why some people are such idiots for no reason.

Answer by bloomsr

~~~~~~~~
    Ain't THAT the truth
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:08 PM on May. 24, 2011

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about it, lol. Something along the lines of "So, you need to get your girlfriend back on her meds." If nothing else, maybe she'll call back and hear my personalized voicemail. :)
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 9:11 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I received a phone call on my cell. I answer and a girl asked me why I was calling her boyfriend. I told her that I didn't know what she was talking about and not to call again. Later in the day she calls again. I had my husband answer and she told him that I was calling her boyfriend and that I needed to stop. My husband let her have it. After that call, she didn't call back.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:39 PM on May. 24, 2011