Well that's just dumb!!!

I had an appt. since March for today to get my shot and pap...at the health department...I go in with my appt. card and they tell me...oh I'm sorry it looks like your appt. was cancelled back in March...WHAT!!!! I was sooo pissed...she said oh you can wait ,but it could be several hrs. before we can squeeze you in...i just said I would re-schedule...she said oh good your making alot of nurses happy in the back...so flippin glad someone was happy about it cause I sure as heck wasn't!! it's a good 45 min. drive...if I had not had to get bck to my kids I would have waited..now i have to go back on Thur. and I have to take my kids so if they tell me I can;t I'll go off on someone...I need my shot at least!!! Anyone have that issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• Yeah, I took 3 hours off to get my kid to an appt. They were like "Oh, the doctor called in sick." I was like "So? You didn't call me at work like you were supposed to." She said "We called you at home." I said "What good does that do, calling me at home when I am at WORK?" I then let them know that they will find someone in the back to do what my daughter needed done at the proper appointment time. They did.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• that sucks!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:18 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I had that haappen on me too...they wouldn't/couldn't have a replacement because it was a well child check...that 1 I drove to an hr. away in freaking drift over...i was SOOO pissed I changed her dr.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:20 PM on May. 24, 2011