Do you wear lingerie? adult content

If so do you do it more to make you feel sexy or for you DH/SO?

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 9:12 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Both. The right kind of lingerie is HOT. Just gotta work with your body type, which most women forget to do.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I like it..it make me feel sexy SO likes it,but doesnt really care if I wear it or not which kinda takes the fun out of it a bit.
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes, I squeeze my fat ass into lingere and my man LOVES it. I don't feel sexy in it but he digs it so I humor him :)
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I only wore it for my husband, and in my husband's words "I like it better on the floor". So, there's really no point in me wearing it?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:14 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I most deff. agree about getting what works with your body type...I'm a plus size gal and I usually go for the teddies because they are sexy but loose where I need them to be.
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 9:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I love lingerie but my husband is just the same as above hed rather see it on the floor!
    shsutterfield08

Answer by shsutterfield08 at 9:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes I do it because it makes me feel sexy and reminds me that I'm not just a mom of 5 - I'm a HOT mom of 5! And my husband is real into stockings and garters, he prefers they stay on during sex.

Answer by missanc at 9:15 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I love clothes on during sex. Just something about it. Keep that thong on and move it out of the way! =)
    Anonymous

• Yes. I've actually never bought any myself. I have probably 15 different lingerie "outfits" and DH has bought every one of them. Hey, he knows what he likes.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:47 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I never wear any because i feel kinda silly! Plus I have no idea what the best type is for my body type either...lol. Lingerie is so confusing to me!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 9:57 PM on May. 24, 2011