Tinkle at library..then hour later was pulling her hair out??

she has never done this, we were driving home and she started to scream like she was in insane pain, turned around, she was pulling her hair out by the roots, pulled the car over and ran to back door, removed a wad of hair from her hands, sped home, tried to calm her, she was saying " hair off "
i have no idea what she was feeling
she was not waking from bad dream, was more than fine before that, did have running two poops on monday, very weirdly off on sunday, but nothing today before this

my wonderful world of modualtion in the autism world

my only guess is
i started giving her fish oil
1)...either the product does not take out the toxins before making (i called them, they spoke of strict guidlines to get rid of mercury, pcps etc-whatever FDA says LAKE dues are ok too) daughter will smash her head if she has red 40
or
2)...the fish oil is doing a good job at detoxing her and this is bad before gets better-part of detox

which one do i choose!!
I have no DAN doctor, as insurance does not cover, and US medical profession does not think any connection
but I KNOW there is connection beteen food and her autism traits

anyone have any suggestions
i have no one , just my gut and info from other parents on autism and connection to toxic elements

on this one i have no gut feeling, it could be either one
any help/suggestion/support would be so appreciated

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:22 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I wish I knew I have an 8 year old brother who is Autistic and something I've never realized is how different each case of Autism is. There is really no one way to solve each dilemma with Autistic children. There is no one way to respond to an Autistic child and sometimes what worked once will not work the same way again.
    malexander2009

Answer by malexander2009 at 1:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I have no ideas for you but I did give you a BUMP and wish you luck with your daughter.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:28 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I think your gut is about 90% right minimally.. so, really dig down and do what you feel is best for her. Why the fish oil, is there another way to detox her? Or does she really need that at this point? I dunno.. questions I would be asking myself. I wish I could help here's a bump to finding someone who can! GL.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:45 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I've no idea how to help you......do you belong to any autism boards or online groups?
    etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 9:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• BUMP!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:46 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You can check out yai.com, they specialize in dealing with autistic children and can answer your questions, I believe the number for the hotline is on the website good luck mama
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:12 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I don't know, but here's a bump and hopefully there are other moms here who can help you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:13 PM on May. 25, 2011

• i got a call back from the company that makes the chewable fish oils, that are new to my daughter supplements
    they precess out impurities, but do not take out the fish guts first

i am thinking that the fish oil (no matter how much they process, still has toxins, metals, pcps that are the cause

but this is just my gut (no pun intended) instinct

thanks for all your concern
    every day, i know in my heart that my daughter has toxins in her system that shows to the world as autism
    doing all i can to "cure" or at least heal as much as possible

i am a graphic artist and all the info i read makes me feel very very stupid, and feel the need to have multiple degrees to understand
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:03 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I have never heard of fish oil detoxing a person, where did you see that?
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:22 PM on May. 25, 2011

• FIsh oil is not meant to detox a person.....it is a supplement added for the omega three's which are good for joint and heart issues. I would stop the fish oil. It seems to me if add some new and she has a reaction you stop the new product. Just my houghts.
    elijahsmama09

Answer by elijahsmama09 at 10:14 PM on May. 25, 2011