Could I be pregnant?

I am seventeen years old. I did not have sex, but my boyfriend accidentally pre ejaculated near/on my vagina. My period has been almost two weeks late. I took multiple pregnancy tests, one of which was positive while the other 3 were negative. I am going to the doctor to verify the results, but I was curious if anyone has ever been in this situation and still been pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You created an entire profile on CM just to ask this?? Go to a doctor and get bloodwork done. No one can tell you here if you are pregnant or not. If you didn't follow the instructions on the test properly the positive could have just been an evaporation line if it didn't show up in the first 10 minutes. Odds are you aren't pregnant.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:50 PM on May. 24, 2011

• It IS very possible to be pregnant even though there was no penetration. It happens---Doctors KNOW that. I have read a lot about it. I would make an appointment to get a real answer. But I bet you are.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• don't you have to rank up in order to ask anon now?

OP, you are most likely pregnant with bipolar quadruplets. test again in 4 days.
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 9:55 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Never been in this situation but it is possible that you could be pregnant. Please go to the doctor.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 9:59 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Go to the doctor
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:20 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes, you could be pregnant, be on the safe side & go get checked.....
    roxsanne1975

Answer by roxsanne1975 at 11:03 PM on May. 24, 2011

• LMAO I state simple facts about how to properly test and I get the boo crew up my ass. Too funny. I still don't see the point in making an entire CM profile to ask a bunch of random people if you could be pregnant when you are going to a doctor anyway. What are we supposed to say. If you mess around and semen gets in your vagina of course you can get pregnant. geeze...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:06 AM on May. 25, 2011