Can I still be pregnant if my blood test came out negative ?

I only had a 2 days period and my lower belly is hard andts getting me scared ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be.....
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:17 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Doubtful, unless you are so very early. Call the doctor and ask any questions that you may have. See if there are any other tests to run and go from there.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:19 PM on May. 24, 2011

• It depends, I did take a pregnancy test & it came out negative, but the second month came along & I was feeling sick. I went to the dr & found out I was pregnant. So it is a good idea to go get check to be on the safe side...
    roxsanne1975

Answer by roxsanne1975 at 10:53 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Its very doubtful
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:00 PM on May. 24, 2011

• You**can** but it's not a common occurance. Most of the time if the blood is negative you are not pregnant. That said my BFF had negative blood tests and urine tests for three months. The doctors finally did an ultrasound to see why her period was missing and found out she was 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. She just did not make any more HCG than necessary to sustain the baby. It happens.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:55 AM on May. 25, 2011

• What was your HCG level and when were you tested? If you were tested early and your results were low but not in the range for pregnancy, you could be pregnant. Some pregnancies get out to a slow start. (Call your doctor since you are having symptoms. I think you need to be followed-up.)

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:13 AM on May. 25, 2011