EVERYTHING my son does just aggravates the crap outta me!!!

To be honest, id rather be at work all day than spend the day with my son. I know, it's terrible! And I don't know what to do! Everything he does just makes me angry! He's ALWAYS screaming, ALWAYS telling everyone what to do, ALWAYS making some kind of aggravating noise, ALWAYS bumping into me, ALWAYS whining when it comes time to eat, ALWAYS throwing a fit when he doesn't get his way, ALWAYS asking for things he knows ill say no to. UGH, i can't take it anymore! PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• How old is he? Sometimes spending to much time with anyone can get hard. Thats why mommy breaks are so important. Try to get a break in. Just remember your son is here today but could be gone tomorrow
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 10:27 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Take a time out from him. Is there family that could keep him for a few hours?
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:29 PM on May. 24, 2011

• ~*Wow*~... this reminds me when my husband and I went through an extremely stressful time in our lives!!! We started to notice that normal child behaviors that never bugged us before were all of a sudden getting under our skin... the issue wasn't our children, it was us, and we not only needed a break, but to fix the core issues of what we were facing

Hope things get better, try finding a way to relax, laugh (I watch comedy), and just set person stuff to the side when dealing with the short man... remember you are shaping him today for tomorrow
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:32 PM on May. 24, 2011

• This was about the time me and my DH switched. I work full time and he stays at home. Nice change. Maybe will work for you?
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 10:35 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Sounds like mommy needs a break. I have my moments with my 4 year-old DD that sometimes I just PRAY for silence -- when I am stressed like that, she gets to watch a movie and I get a break! Check into a mother's day out program or part-time pre-school if you can afford it. If you can't afford that, find a local mom that would swap with you once or twice a week so you both can have a break!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:35 PM on May. 24, 2011