Is it ok if you poop more than 4 times a day? The poop is not hard at all, more diahrrea like.

chrissy8712

Asked by chrissy8712 at 10:44 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Health

• Absopooply!!!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:48 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Its not a bad thing but if it is more like diahrrea then you need to keep an eye on dehydration.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Your in take may be slightly off. You need the right combination for you of fiber, water, and oil and acidophilus is always good for a healthy colon. So, you may just need to add a little fiber. Or could you be eating something that you may be having a reaction to? Like if I eat eggs too often I'll be running to the bathroom all day.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:05 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thank you all for your insight. I do in fact, have the worst diet ever. All I eat is junk food and candy. I know that is horrible for your body but I have been that way since I was a little kid. I do drink alot of water and take alot of vitamins but I wiil try some fiber. Is there a vitamin for fiber? I cannot have nuts or seeds. Diverticulitis.
    chrissy8712

Comment by chrissy8712 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Yeah, it could be your diet. I don't know everything but if you need any help you can private message me or ask questions on answers. There are fiber tablets, some of them are chewable, that you can buy in any vitamin section at the store.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 8:42 AM on May. 25, 2011

• are you nervous? it happens to me only when im nervous
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:49 PM on May. 25, 2011