Should I say anything

My husband makes me feel unattractive. I hate feeling like I'm nothing to him. I swear to god I'm gonna go on a starvation diet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, you should say something. That is not a good feeling & your relationship is going to fall apart. Its better to work it out & find out how he feels....
    roxsanne1975

Answer by roxsanne1975 at 11:56 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Yes. If he is your husband and loves you then he should understand. You should be able to talk openly and let each other know what bothers one another. If you let it go on without saying anything it can make you feel worse and maybe even rezent him a little or make you depressed and that is no good. Hope this helps.

MommyMJean

Answer by MommyMJean at 12:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I think you should say something. If that is how you feel, it should be discussed.
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 12:01 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No no no. Get the book The 4 Hour Body. You can eat lots of food and lose weight pretty quickly and the exercises are simple and can be done once a week! I love it. The author says you can lose 20 lbs a month. I have tried lots of different ways to lose weight so decided to give it a try. So far, I've lost a lb a day. I have not been able to lose anything in a year but this one is decent and I'm losing. My sister is using Jorge Cruises book about Losing Belly Fat but it didn't work for me. She's lost 10 lbs in 10 weeks

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on May. 25, 2011

• In my experience, it is better to talk things out before taking more drastic steps. B4 I got pregnant I weighed 120 lbs & When i had my daughter four years ago i was weighing in at 190 lbs. M \y husband would crack jokes about how I had swallowed his girlfriend n how i should spit her out. He made me feel just as u say u do, the consequence to his behavior was that we lost communication and i began to have an affair... after this affair we got a divorce and a year later we decided we couldn't live without one another. right now i am at a solid 160 and are communication is better then ever! I do wanna loose weight but for my personal self not his ego:)
    maryannchavez86

Answer by maryannchavez86 at 12:03 AM on May. 25, 2011

• You should definitely say something, men are so clueless they don't know until you tell them, my husband used to follow me around the house singing make way for the big girl because he thought it was funny but when I told him he sounded surprised that I was upset because he thought it was funny and a joke so definitely say something
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 12:42 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I agree. you should definately say something to him. At the same time he should love you no matter what size you are.
    XANDERSMOM2005

Answer by XANDERSMOM2005 at 12:42 AM on May. 25, 2011

• If you don't talk to him, how is he suppose to know how you're feeling? It's always better to talk than to just let things stew.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:58 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Remind him he should love you just the way you are, inside and out. Just like the day he married you. Also remind him, when he gets fat and bald, you'll still love him, you will won't you?
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:02 AM on May. 25, 2011

• i'm sorry you're upset, but think of it this way...

Would you rather he lie to you & tell you he is attracted to you when he is not? I would rather know that my husband is losing attraction for me, that way i would get busy on changing that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:40 AM on May. 25, 2011