I was wondering.. (TMI) adult content

Did any of you ladies poop during delivery? I know it's a TMI question but i want to know how common it is. I know i hope i don't but i guess you can't help it

MommyToBTiffany

Asked by MommyToBTiffany at 12:04 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My stepmother did and I was her coach, I did during one of my kid's births. The good news is, it's totally normal! Another good thing is that you don't stink up the room. Seriously, neither time was there odor. I didn't even know I had until DH told me, "Babe, you just pooped a little, but don't worry, the nurse got it." I was too tired to care. But I did give my nurse a lovely card ;)
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 12:15 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Hi, 2 of my aunts have admitted to doing so but they also said they had eaten before there birth. I didn't but I do remember being extremely worried about doing so threw my 8 hrs in labor...lol
    maryannchavez86

Answer by maryannchavez86 at 12:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• no i didnt but feared i would lol. but this was when i was pregnant. when i was in labor, it was furtherest thing from my mind. but i have heard some women have. but basically who cares. with all the other stuff, whats a little poop :)
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 12:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• no i never did...but like u i worried about it thru my whole pregnancy cuz all i could think about was how embarrassing it would be. lol. but when it came to labor that was the LAST thing on my mind. plus im sure its nothing the doctors havent seen before. lol :) good luck!
    precious2me

Answer by precious2me at 12:11 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I didn't but I've read that it's very common.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No, I didnt poop during my delivery.
    roxsanne1975

Answer by roxsanne1975 at 12:07 AM on May. 25, 2011