Upcoming Anniversary.... Any Ideas?

My anniversary is coming up and I was wondering what are some of the things you all have done on your anniversary? My husband has been deployed in Iraq and then stationed on an unaccompanied tour in Korea. We haven't spent an anniversary together in over 3 years and I want it to be really special. Any suggestions ladies? Oh we have a budget of $250.00.

socialworker227

Asked by socialworker227 at 12:08 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• A nice romantic dinner as others have said maybe a nice hotel for the night and a club for some entertainment. Most likely you both will end up just enjoying each others company, so a nice Suite somewhere sounds like a great idea where the two of you can both be waited on like a Honeymoon all over again. I know when my S/O and I got together after any military separations for any amt of time all he seemed to want was sex and more sex any way. Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:47 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I agree a dinner out at a romantic place or mayb a hotel suite! Happy Anniversary! Thank you for all the military service also!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:14 AM on May. 25, 2011

• 1st, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Time to make memories :) Maybe a concert, comedy club/dinner. If you do go out you could get a beautiful hotel suite in your town and have dinner and bkfast in bed. You'll feel like you've gone away for a night :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:15 AM on May. 25, 2011

• if you can find a hotel in your budget ( and ask for military discount ) some fresh fruit, candles, massage oils, outfit and music . and have a happy anniversary . talk kiss catch up etc bathtub and bubbles are great too :)
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 12:15 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Thank you! GREAT IDEAS LADIES!! I will definitely ask about the military discount because $250.00 is not that much to work with, LOL! We LOVE comedy, so I'll look into finding local comedy clubs.
    socialworker227

Comment by socialworker227 (original poster) at 12:22 AM on May. 25, 2011

• All of you ladies have been very helpful. I definitely like that idea of getting a hotel suite vs. staying at home. I've been looking up hotel suites online and it's actually not as expensive as I thought. I also like the comedy club idea and am looking up online local comedy clubs. I'm so excited about finally spending an anniversary with my husband here in the USA! LOL
    socialworker227

Comment by socialworker227 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on May. 25, 2011