Is this too corny?

Ok, DS is having a pirate theme second birthday and I want to cut out little circles (to look like gold) to put in a small treasure chest to use as the center pieces. I want to put pirate jokes on the back, what do you think? Is this lame lol?

A few of the joke I have are:

Why couldn't the pirate play cards? Cause he was sitting on the deck

Why does it take so long for pirates to learn the alphabet? Cause they get stuck at "C"

What is a pirates favorite cookie? Ships ahoy

Feel free to be honest if you think it is lame lol, I would rather be told on here than at his party when its too late lol

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:14 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sounds great :) what little boy doesnt want a pirate party. dress up have fun. check out your local dollar store.. great stuff there. mardi gra beads make great treasures too ( gold and silver ones )
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 12:19 AM on May. 25, 2011

• That is actually where we got the idea, pretty sure we bought everything pirate they had ; ) We got the mardi gras beads, plastic rings, compasses, gold coins and a ton more stuff! We are going to set it all up in a big treasure chest instead of favor bags. We are also goign to put the beads and some gold coins on each table

Mikayla_lynn

Comment by Mikayla_lynn (original poster) at 12:24 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I think it sounds like fun. And the chest centerpiece is a great idea! Good luck.
    ladyorleans515

Answer by ladyorleans515 at 12:25 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Great! Thanks ladies!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Comment by Mikayla_lynn (original poster) at 12:26 AM on May. 25, 2011