I cant get my self to start a routine....

Some days I feel like im on top of the world and sum days I cant even drag my self out of bed!!!! and what scares me the most is my 4 year old will learn to adapt to this n later act the same way... any ideas on how to change this?

maryannchavez86

Asked by maryannchavez86 at 12:18 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Health

• I AGREE. I'M USED TOO STAYING UP LATE DOING HOMEWORK ON THE COMPUTER AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THEM ON A SLEEP SCHEDULE NOW IT IS SUPER HARD FOR ME TO GET THEM ON A SCHEDULE. I THINK THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ESTABLISH ROUTINES WITH YOUR CHILDREN. EVEN THOUGH US AS PARENTS ARE OFTEN SCATTER BRAINED, LOL.. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR US NOT TO SHOW IT TO THEM OTHER WISE THEY PICK UP ON OUR MISTAKES. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU, IT IS ACTUALLY HELPING ME TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH YOU TO BE A STRONGER PERSON WITH STICKING TO MY WORDS AND MAKE A FIT ROUTINE FOR MY GIRL'S BED TIME SCHEDULE.
    HOTMAMAJESS

Answer by HOTMAMAJESS at 1:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• when you DO get u make sure your are only doing things you enjoy
    that will help you get up in the first place :)

also, sounds like a little bit of depression, which i have but the days at least seem to be beautiful still (thank god) so i go outside and sit just so i can at least be outside, not pent up feeling down on myself

life is short cease the day!
    i mean seize lol
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:45 PM on May. 25, 2011

• my mom is bipolar, she often feels UP then DOWN!
    might want to read this:

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/psychology/781/dsm.htm

i only say this because you said some days your on top the world (sounds like mania) and other days you cannot drag yourself out
    i am very familiar with these symptoms, hope you read the article, there is a cure for everything too btw :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:48 PM on May. 25, 2011