Money

What are some ways to make money at home?

maryannchavez86

Asked by maryannchavez86 at 12:20 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:38 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I work with Internet CEO Moms and Erika and I have to say that this team has been a huge blessing in my life! There is so much support and training. I highly recommend heading to Erika's website to get more information :o)

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

Not sure what you may be looking for..

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:08 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I became a beachbody coach. Meaning not only do I get my own 25% off discount on workout systems like P90X, Insanity, & TurboFire and other items like Shakeology....I also get to mentor, motivate and inspire other to do the same, and get paid to do it. I LOVE it. And the cool thing about beachbody, is once you are an Emerald coach beachbody GIVES you 1-3 paying customers each week.....anyone who sees an infomercial and calls and orders the commission is GIVEN to a coach, so the company doesn't compete with it's coaches!

You can watch two videos about the company and opportunity at: www.FitWithMelissa.com or visit my beachbody site at: www.beachbodycoach.com/MelissaO

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:47 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I make a FT income working with a company that is 39 years old and it on the NYSE making it more legitimate and credible than anything you will find.
    We are also on the Prestigious FORBES top 100 business list at #78 in all of the Country (you will be HARD PRESSED to find any of the other Opportunities on THAT!) as well we are BBB A+ rated for over 10 years and #1 with the US Chamber of Commerce in both Business and Compensation Plan.
    We have no parties and products inventory and deliveries just an AWESOME service that Financial forecasters are already predicitng will be in 85% OF ALL US HOUSEHOLDS in the next 3 yrs, JUST LIKE HMO's when they were introduced.
    Imagine if 85% of EVERYONE you know will have our protection, who should they get it from?

Ive done a lot of businesses, including Melaleuca..and I can only say that I have never seen the compensation and reward like I have for the last year and a half with PPL.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:49 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I work in the financial industry with a company in business for 34 years, we trade on te NYSE

Primerica offers the chance for you to start a business part-time, while maintaining the security of your full-time job.

Regardless of whether you love what you’re doing now, and simply need to earn additional income – or if you want launch an entire new career – Primerica offers you the flexibility to decide what’s best for you.

Would you like the potential to earn an extra $500 a month to pay off debt, start an education fund for your children, buy a new car, or take a nice vacation?

Primerica lets you start part-time to earn a second income, or transition to a new full-time career while you keep your current full-time job.

Primerica was built for people who want to make their dreams come true.
    Fabe21

Answer by Fabe21 at 10:23 AM on May. 25, 2011

• wow thank you all... i will definitely look in to all of your ideas and or current jobs:)
    maryannchavez86

Comment by maryannchavez86 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I work with an amazing company from home with services that everyone needs. Can't beat being able to stay at home and also help with the bills. You can take a look if you would like and get back with me if it interests you. Good luck.

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 11:29 AM on May. 26, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 PM on May. 26, 2011