How do u discipline a child that doesnt respond to discipline?

Doesnt cry or laugh or anything at spankings, kneeling in the corner, yelling, removing toys. Just stands there with almost a blank look. Shes 3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• This is an important one that i would love to kno the answer to as well.... my daughter tries to put mommy in time out...its cute now but i know it wont b when shes 10.
    maryannchavez86

Answer by maryannchavez86 at 12:26 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't have an answer but I will give you a bump.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Try time out and do it correctly. Look it up on google and read the correct method. Take all the anger out of the situation and be matter of fact about what is and is not allowed.

We used to take the most imortant thing away for awhile. It worked great for my kids. Each child has that one thing that really menas the world to them. Give a warning and then follow through.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:06 AM on May. 25, 2011