Could I be pregnant? Please Help A.S.A.P

Iam like 2weeks late i am having headace, sharp pains in my stomach area like cramping but i have yet to start my period, tired all the time sometimes hard to stay awake, and a clear sometimes white discharge, and i stay bloated i also feel like movement i honestly dont know if i was pregnant i would think its way to early to feel movement i also too one home pregnancy test and it said negative but i still havent got an period please help me asap

Mk011

Asked by Mk011 at 12:25 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like maby a uti, or infection. idk if they can mess up ur cycle, but possible i think.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 12:28 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Seriously? Go to the doctor if your concerned or take more than ONE test.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:28 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Other possible causes for skipping a period: stress and diet.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:32 AM on May. 25, 2011

• unfortunately there is no way anyone can give you an answer. take another test, if it is post and you have pain and cramping you may want to go in and have an ultrasound done to rule out issues. if you take a test and its neg, then stress, illness or diet can change your cycle.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:41 AM on May. 25, 2011

• TAKE ANOTHER TEST OR SEE YOUR DOCTOR TO FIND OUT THE POSSIBLE CAUSES OF YOUR SYMPTOMS. I'VE HAD SYMPTOMS LIKE THESE ANDIT WAS MY OVARIES WERE ACTING UP PREPARING FOR A PERIOD BE CAREFUL IN THIS TIME FRAME DUE TO YOU MAY BE PRONE TO GET PREGNANT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. DOCTOR TOLD ME IT WAS MY OVARIES, THEY GAVE ME A TEST IWASN'T PREGNANT THEN I GOT PREGNANT LIKE THAT MONTH LOL!!
    HOTMAMAJESS

Answer by HOTMAMAJESS at 2:45 AM on May. 25, 2011