Seduction... adult content

What do u do to seduce your man? I wear tight pants, and short shorts around the house, actually I am usually pretty modest, but I love knowing I still have that power over him, not so much control... but the power to turn his head, and keep him interested in me.

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 12:43 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I just start getting naked.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:44 AM on May. 25, 2011

• All I have to do is raise an eyebrow, he shuts off the tv and runs to the bedroom lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:46 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I usually send him sexy texts all day while he works..and when he gets home i usually wait 4 him in my birthday suit!!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:03 AM on May. 25, 2011

• All I have to do is kiss him just right
    CcCwgrl

Answer by CcCwgrl at 2:09 AM on May. 25, 2011

• WALK AROUND IN MY UNDERWEAR, WEAR LINGERIE, HIGH HEELS, GET NAKED, OR SIMPLY TELL HIM LETS GO TO BED WITH A SMILE, THEY ALL WORK IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE TIME FRAME WITH THE KIDS KWIM??
    HOTMAMAJESS

Answer by HOTMAMAJESS at 2:57 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I walk out of the shower in a towel, still dripping wet. I send him a strip tease over texts, give him the "look" . Touch him in a sexual way, kiss him on his neck, Give him a massage, there is all sorts of stuff, sometimes I just plain out say "I want you" lol that works everytime
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:36 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Between the three kids we have, work, housework, cooking and family obligations, we are fortunate to cram 23 minutes together a few times a week for ourselves, I'm not wasting a second of it on The Dance Of The Seven Veils. I say "Hose it off and drag it into the bedroom, the baby's finally asleep!"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:36 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I just grab his junk & that's about all i need to do...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:38 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I bend down in front of him. He's an ass guy so it really gets him going
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:23 AM on May. 25, 2011

• My man thinks a woman in polk a dots is sexy so I just make sure to put on my pj's with them. Also, he is a boob man so I always let him get his thrill be peeking under my shirt.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 10:49 AM on May. 25, 2011