Breech baby.

So I posted last week about how my baby girl is still breech at 32 weeks and asked how to turn her.
I've been doing some exercises you guys had and some others I found online, but my question is, how will I know when she's turned? Will I feel it, or will my belly look different?

oliviasmomma09

Asked by oliviasmomma09 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you may or may not notice your belly wont look different the only thing you can do is next time at your drs ask him he thinks the baby has turned he will be able to feel your belly and tell you and if not dont worry about it there are medical ways to turn the baby if she doesnt turn on her own by your due date.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I refuse to let them turn her! lol. I heard horror stories,t hat's why I'm trying to do it myself. I'll jus thave to ask the doctor if she's turned yet. It's so hard to tell.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008