Does he have any reason to be mad?

I have had a hellish day. But I will get to the point. I got a ticket today for not using my cell phone hands free. It was on speaker but I picked it up and held it. I got pulled over and the police officer told me that it was allowed to be in my lap but not in my hands. Okay....my bad. It is a $97 ticket. I told my husband today and he is acting like I just killed someone. He won't look at me or talk to me. He is being very immature. He just went and took a walk and is still gone. It's not like we are in a poor financial situation. I just know he doesn't like paying for things. I don't either, but to error is human and last time I checked that is what I am.

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 1:04 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• No, he has no reason to be mad. Now if my man came home and told me he got a ticket I would be PISSED. Yes, I'm a hypocrite :) Nah, it's only because we can't afford a $97 ticket right now but if you are not hurting financially and don't get a lot of tickets, who cares?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:06 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Um no he shouldn't be mad. A little upset, maybe ... but punishing you like a child is ridiculous.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:09 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Upset, sure, but acting like a child about it, no. You learned right? That's what matters :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 1:15 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No he shouldnt be mad like that over something like that esp if its not a financial strain, I would remind him that there could be alot worse things he could have to deal with.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:46 AM on May. 25, 2011

• he shouldnt be that upset..but mayb he was disappointed bc he thought u knew better or knew the laws better? but he does seems to be overreacting a bit:)
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:53 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No, i do not think that he should act like a child, but then again its a man thing! haha.. Maybe he's upset or over reacting because he is worried that some day being on the cell will get u in an accident and end up hurting you real bad and being a man he doesnt know how to show you any other way.. ???? just thinking about what my husband would do. he yells at me all the time when he sees me texting or talkin on the phone while i'm driving.. he thinks if he pisses and moans when he sees it i wouldnt do it.... wrong!
    Wulf

Answer by Wulf at 2:05 AM on May. 25, 2011

• no no there should be nothing to be mad about mayb upset but not mad over something like that you live and learn....
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:48 AM on May. 25, 2011

• eeeh he'll get over it
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 11:01 AM on May. 25, 2011

• tell him to get over it, its not the end of the world what you did. and its not like you are poppin out with tickets every week. (you aren't right?) LOL. i'm sure he will if not oh well tell him. can't deal with immature shit like that.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:26 PM on May. 25, 2011

• in his own mind he thinks he can be mad. He's wrong. let him pout. My husband get's mad about that kinda crap all the time. I just let him throw his little tizzy like a 5y/o and hten he usually gets over it. If he's still mad an hour later, i'll pour him a drink THEN he'll get over it. LOL
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:46 PM on May. 25, 2011