Dancing With the Stars

Are you happy with tonight's winner? Why do you think Chelsea was third place? That was a shock, as she clearly was the best dancer.

mom2twingirl797

Asked by mom2twingirl797 at 1:08 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I just watched them some of the dances on youtube and yeah I think she should have won also.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 2:03 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I as happy it was Hines. I think he was the most enjoyable dancer to watch. Chelsey was good too, but while she did a good job with the routines, she kinda danced like a man. No grace at all. I love Kirstie, but she wasn't the best dancer.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:08 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Just finished watching DWTS and I'm so glad Hines won! Chelsey was awesome but in reality Kirstie was the most improved dancer. She did awesome for a 60 year old and lost ALOT of weight! Fun season :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:12 AM on May. 25, 2011

• A great season! I think Chelsey should have won. I think technically, she was the best dancer. Kirstie was a joy to watch
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:45 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Love this show and yesterday watch Dancing with the stars finale. it was awesome. I am happy Hines win in this season. Now i will wait for forwarding episodes updates.
    kristy125185

Answer by kristy125185 at 8:24 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I am happy Hines won. I think Chelsea was better than Kirstie, but her dances were all the same, flinging her arms around with a wierd expression on her face. Kirstie was a lot better than I thought she would be but I don't think she should have come in second. I think Chelsea should have been second.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:36 PM on May. 25, 2011

• The best dancers never seem to win. It's more of a popularity contest. But, I love dance, so I watch anyway.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:31 PM on May. 25, 2011