I would love to make love to my husband again, but when he comes home (930pm), I'm already knocked out from the kids and just not in the mood. It's been 2 hellish months, any ideas on how to kick the cold out of bed, and bring back the warm embraces?-HELP

good2bmerri

Asked by good2bmerri at 1:08 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• When he's at work and he's going to be late I send him dirty text messages telling him what I want to do when he comes home. When he comes home, he wakes ME up lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:15 AM on May. 25, 2011

• maybe set your alarm to get up before the kids.. wake him up and have some fun. you can always nap afterwards til the kiddies wake up :)
    shanesmom24

Answer by shanesmom24 at 1:16 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I send my BF sexy texts all day...then when he gets home I will b waiting 4 him in the bathtub or in bed naked..whatever..guys cant resist us ladies!!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:28 AM on May. 25, 2011

• YOU MAY THINK IT'S FUNNY BUT THE MAJORITY OF TIMES THAT ME AND MY HUSBAND MAKE LOVE ARE AFTER WE'VE BOTH GONE TO BED WE WAKE EACHOTHER UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LOL. ADVICE TO YOU BUY SOME FUN UNISEX ENHANCEMENT GEL, ( LET ME TELL YOU I'VE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR ALMOST 12 YEARS AND BARELY TRYED THIS LAST YEAR AND WE'VE HAD THE BEST SEX EVER!! ( NOT THAT IT WASN'T GREAT BEFORE) BUT IT KINDOF RENEWED OUR SEX LIFE AND THE PASSION. ANYWAYS SO GET SOME GOOD GEL AND WEAR SOMETHING SEXY TO BED MAYBE EVEN HIGH HEELS! THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AND HIM TRUST ME. HE WILL WAKE YOU UP AND YOU'LL BE EXCITED TO TRY THIS SO EITHER YOU WON'T FALL ASLEEP OR YOU WILL DEFIONATELY WAKE UP. HE CAN WAKE YOU UP BY HIS TOUCH.. HOPE THIS HELPS BE CONFIDENT AND GOOD LUCK!!
    HOTMAMAJESS

Answer by HOTMAMAJESS at 1:30 AM on May. 25, 2011

• have him grab some espresso from starbucks on the way home. four shots did the trick for me, and i powercleaned the room.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 1:37 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Ok so if this were my situation: I always put my ds to bed at 8, so knowing dh would be home at 930, I would take a half hour nap, then get up and get "ready" put on makeup do hair, meet dh at the door in something sexy and go from there.
    Do you have your mom close by? Or someone else who could take the kiddo(s) for a sleep over?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:40 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I sleep naked, for one its easy access lol and 2nd when he gets in the bed just the brush of his skin touching my skin awakens every part of me and its on from there, see I have the opposite problem I'm energizer bunny and he's always tired but once I start having fun with him on my own he wakes up and joins in
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 2:08 AM on May. 25, 2011

• fall asleep on the couch buck naked or with lingerie on....he'll probably want to jump your bones!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:36 AM on May. 25, 2011

• A movie on a Saturday Afternoon and an explaination that Mom and Dad are going to the bedroom to talk about adult stuff...
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 11:00 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Maybe at night after the kids are in bed is not the best time for you all. It's not for us. We tend to get up early in the morning and make love and then snooze together until it's time to get the kids up and off to school.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:52 AM on May. 25, 2011