Have you ever had trouble finding a certain charecter for a blanket your child wanted?

my kids love diff charecters and love blankets... what charecter does your child like? and does your child hold onto his/her blanket like a teddy bear?

BUMP THIS QUESTION IF YOUR CHILD LOVES HIS/HER BLANKET

COZYBLANKIES

Asked by COZYBLANKIES at 2:42 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I bought two Todd Oldham blankets at Target 9 years ago before my son was born. They are burnt orange. Pretty ugly, actually. He is in love with them! That man doesn't even design for Target any more, but thank God I bought two of these things, in case we ever lose one!

He has a Superman blanket that belonged to his Grandpa, but the orange ones are his favorites. If you ever have trouble finding a chracter blanket, go to the fabric store. They have fleece there in every pattern imaginable, or you can buy it online. Buy a few yards, hem it up, BINGO! You have a new blanket! I make them for my friends as baby gifts. Best cheap present ever!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:02 PM on May. 25, 2011

• My youngest is slowly letting go of his "B" It doesn't go everywhere with us anymore and he doesn't freak out if it's not in his bed at night. Its a green, blue, and yellow striped blanket that I think I got at Target when my 5 yr old was a baby. It kept getting so dirty that I had to cut it in half so I could switch them out since I never could find a second one at the store.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 12:51 AM on May. 26, 2011