Have you ever had trouble finding a certain charecter for a blanket your child wanted?

my kids love diff charecters and love blankets... what charecter does your child like? and does your child hold onto his/her blanket like a teddy bear?

BUMP THIS QUESTION IF YOUR CHILD LOVES HIS/HER BLANKET

COZYBLANKIES

Asked by COZYBLANKIES at 2:43 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My son also LOVES blankets, doesn't have to be any certain blanket or charactor really, just any. Like a teddy bear, he does have a turtle that he just loves and simply can't live without. He is 3 years old and the turtle is the first stuffy that I bought when I was pregnant. The one he had was getting rather worn and needed replaced, I couldn't find it anywhere, but, Google.com saved my life! lol You can pretty much find anything that you need just simply by searching through google.
    MommaMarsch

Answer by MommaMarsch at 9:10 AM on May. 26, 2011

• thats the cutest story... my daughter was like that when she was 1-2... i couldnt wash a blanket... shed freak out... i hand make blankets now so my kids have more than enough blankets... lol... and i sell them through facebook and i get back alott of pictures with these kids with the biggest smiles! makes me so happy... thts why i was asking this question... lol.. but it seems cause i posted this on other places through cm... and their husbands are the ones that love blankets too!
    COZYBLANKIES

Comment by COZYBLANKIES (original poster) at 12:42 PM on May. 26, 2011