Have you ever had trouble finding a certain charecter for a blanket your child wanted?

my kids love diff charecters and love blankets... what charecter does your child like? and does your child hold onto his/her blanket like a teddy bear?

BUMP THIS QUESTION IF YOUR CHILD LOVES HIS/HER BLANKET

COZYBLANKIES

Asked by COZYBLANKIES at 2:45 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• Not for my child but for my DH he's obsessed with Superman and wants a superman blanket and I can't find one anywhere.
    AimBre

Answer by AimBre at 3:10 AM on May. 25, 2011

• My son loves yo gabba gabba and spongebob but the only good things I found were online they didn't have what I wanted in the store
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:10 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Try googling superman blankets on google.com, you might have some luck there
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:13 AM on May. 25, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:31 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Yeah, my older son loves Curious George. I wanted to do his room in it. I looked and looked for Curious George toddler bedding. I found a crib set online, but couldn't bring myself to pay that much money for it. Oh, well.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:38 PM on May. 25, 2011

• You can always go 2 a fabric store and maybe find the fabric there and make ur own or get a friend that knows how 2 sew to help..my sisters BFF is really handy with the sewing machine and my sister loves tinkerbell so as an inexpensive gift she made my sis a throw blanket and a pillow! they r so cute! Now she makes them for her daughter! My sis and her goddaughter have the same love for tinkerbell and the blankets that her mommy amkes! its so cute!!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 4:36 PM on May. 25, 2011

• When my son was a year old, he loved Oswald. The blue octopus on nick jr. and I could never find anything for it. Also, my daughter loves Moose A. Moose and Zee. THey host nick jr. I can't find anything on them. The only thing I bought from it was stuffed characters of them because some lady makes them and sell it on ebay. Curious George seems hard to find as well, And both my kids love him.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 12:09 AM on May. 27, 2011

• ya it is hard... i handmake blankets and i cant find curious george anywhere... havent seen nick jr charecters ... if i find him ill let you know..
    COZYBLANKIES

Comment by COZYBLANKIES (original poster) at 9:40 AM on May. 27, 2011