Relationship?? whats that ...... adult content

Hi im new here.
I just got out of a 3 yr relationship with my lo`s father. He was an ass he didnt want our son bc he wasnt a girl. I lost my virginity to this ass i cant help but feel if he couldnt ruin my life by being with me then he would do something else to make me remember him like get me pregnant. I LoVe LoVe LoVe my son i wouldnt not trade him for anything. Its just soooooo hard being a single mother at the age of 19. I knew him for like 6 yrs i met back up with him when i was 15 lost my virginty to him then i had to move long story short my parents kept me away from him (lmo now i see why) then when i was 16 i decided to run away to his house keep in mind hes like 20 when i went to his house the first year he abused me told me that i was a n**** lover bc i had dated a black guy while we were SEPARATED , and he decides to say i cheated on him and that i was a slut and i didnt lose my virginity to him. Now tell me am i slut when i only had 4 sex partners in my life including him? I dont c how thats a slut. Anyways the last 2 yrs i was with him he promised not to hurt me anymore. He started popping pills trying to commit sucide ( whie i was in house) one time he popped 20 something muscle relaxers and passed out (outside) in 80 degree weather meanwhile i had to drag his ass until i couldnt drag anymore the i just decided to leave him there and get a friend to call 911 bc i was a runaway. After all this he tells me i should have let him die.. i said "next time i will" what possesed me to stay with him for another year god only knows why then i got pregnant worked up the balls to leave and to never go back. Now i have a very handsome 1 month old boy and im feeling deppressed. I would like to know symptoms so i can be aware of them and when to see a doc. Also the point of posting this was to ask....How will i ever love again..let alone trust and have a normal relationship.:( Thanks in advance for any advise :) sorry so long.

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 3:01 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Unfortuately you and I are at a higher risk for ppd (I'm only 21) due to age, and being in an unstable relationship ups it higher. If u have ANY thoughs about hurting yourself or the beautiful baby of yours get help ASAP. I was in a horribly abusive relationship before I met the father of my 7 month old son, I was with the asshole for 1.5 years, I got the shit beat outta me on a regular basis, got told I'm a slut a whore everything u name it. When I finally left he tried to kill himself, and I got a phone call from the mental hospital (he lied to them about why I left) when he got out he harassed and threatened me to the point I got a pfa. I never thought I would love again. Then I met my sons dad. So it's possible. For your sake call your doctor before it gets too bad. Don't wait Until it's too late to ask for help. You'll be happier which is better for you and baby.
    Bubbablue

Answer by Bubbablue at 3:12 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Give yourself time to get over that ass of an EX. You will love again. Some of what you feel right now is because of the break up. But some could be because of PPD.

Answer by louise2 at 6:20 AM on May. 25, 2011

• You cannot love another until you learn to love yourself. Let this be your goal instead of finding another man. The only man you need is the bouncing baby in your arms. You have learned a very hard lesson the very worst way. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Make sure you learn it though, or you will be doomed to repeat it. Return to the family that loves you. They can be your greatest ally in times like this. Focus on your son and the life you will create for him. Beware of post partum depression, and remember that it never hurts to talk to a doctor. It only helps. Get a lawyer. If you can't afford one check the nearest battered womens shelter. They can give you counseling, legal advice, and daycare. They will help you. Good luck dear. You are in my prayers.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:40 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Don't worry about loving someone again...take sometime and discover who you are before you began dating someone again. The reason why you probably feel for this type of man in the first place is because you didn't have a clue as to the type of man you wanted in your life. Take this opportunity that you have and find out about yourself so you'll reduce the risk of finding another man like the one you just left.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:23 PM on May. 25, 2011