I want to get pregnant fast

I am a woman 30 yrs of age from India married for 5 yrs trying to conceive for almost 4 yrs no medical issues but tried all the medical help possible including IUI s. finding really difficult to adjust and facing depression month after month failure. dont know what to expect, cant deal with the fact. need some comfort and mental stability pls help ...
on the verge of a break down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Your putting way too much pressure on yourself, which can't be helping, just try to relax, if you've both been checked over and your both healthy, then just keep having regular sex, but please try not to stress!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:21 AM on May. 25, 2011

• i'm with kylie. dont stress, just go on with your life and one day u'll be surprised. stress plays an important role of slowing the process down. for help, my sister n law once tried those things u put on ur back when it really hurts, and that aided her in getting pregnant. who knows. those back patches with the squares on them with heat support. they say it helps. it took her years to get pregnant too and she was willing to try anything. oh and another thing, i heard on ovulation day, its best to use baking soda water and douche with it a half hour before sex, and that lowers the ph level, helping sperm live longer inside, more importantly dont stress. and if all else fails, its meant to be. good luck.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:37 AM on May. 25, 2011

• i value u both opinions and thank u for supporting me it means a lot for me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 AM on May. 25, 2011

• i will try the douche u told
    me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:47 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Don't be so hard on yourself. relax & have fun when TTC and try not to stress thats not good for your cycle! Baby Dust to you!!
    Hopeful_Gam

Answer by Hopeful_Gam at 4:42 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Hey I am 30 yr old and from india too... Even i am ttc. I can suggest you to see a doctor in mumbai. Sh eowuld be of great help.
    And dont stress urself. Enjoy this time and when the baby has to come he/she will.... i am myself desperate to have one but we have to keep stress at bay and think positive. Just remember that this time will not come back and later when u have a baby u just wont get enuff time to spend with ur hubby... do ur best and leave rest to god... baby dust!!!
    Sanagunjan

Answer by Sanagunjan at 5:45 AM on May. 26, 2011

• wow thank u ladies . ur support means a lot to me thanks for being there :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 AM on May. 26, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 11:54 AM on Jun. 10, 2011