When did it happen to you?

I just had my first pregnancy meltdown. I'm six weeks along. I ALWAYS can sleep. Have never had a problem with it, until tonight. I was up past 11, which is unusual. I woke up less than five hours later. (I generally sleep an easy 8, typically more like 10.) Anyway, I'm up at like 4:30, looking at FB on my phone, and DH sleepily says, "What are you doing on your phone?". I told him I couldn't sleep, and he sweetly asked me to go to the sofa if I couldn't go back to sleep. Then he rolled over and kneed me, by accident of course, in the back. I over-reacted with "OW!". Then I started bawling. It didn't hurt THAT bad, I'm just frustrated that I can't sleep. I laid back down and cried for about five minutes, and I was okay again. Poor DH. When was your first meltdown?

mrsjon

Asked by mrsjon at 4:53 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was one big mess for 9 months pretty much, crying at tv shows, the child line adverts, everything!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:18 AM on May. 25, 2011

• i had insomnia my whole both pregnancies, i hated that. it made me cry. and i kept remembering childhood bad memories and cried alot from them. dont know why. it was through the entire pregnancy though. u'll get through it.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:32 AM on May. 25, 2011

• When I look at my oldest son lately I have tears in my eyes because he's turning 12 and headed to Jr. High. I'm emotional constantly lol
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:27 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I value my sleep and now that Im pregnant I have insomnia. Its terrible! But I know it will be worth it =]
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 7:56 AM on May. 25, 2011

• all 3 babies was most of the time.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 8:43 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I was totally shocked! It just came from no where. I think it affected me worse than it did DH. He didn't get upset that I was upset at all. He just felt bad that he kneed me in the back. He thought I had already gotten out the bed.
    mrsjon

Comment by mrsjon (original poster) at 11:06 AM on May. 25, 2011