Are people unaware that?

when they do things in all caps that is it considered yelling?

it doesn't bother me it just makes it easier for me to read the posts but alot people find it annoying and don't like it

I am vision impaired also but have changed the font size of my pages and it helps haven't figured out how to do it here yet but will

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:40 AM on May. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• yeah....i used to have a keyboard that was stuck on caps. People used to get so pissed at me. I would always open with "My keyboard is stuck on caps" to let them know i was not screaming....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:48 AM on May. 25, 2011

• haha. I dont really consider it yelling because i have a butt ton of friends who type in caps. If someone wants to type in "caps" at me they can feel free to do so, cause i wont give it a second thought lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:27 AM on May. 25, 2011

• yes...
    LadyV678

Answer by LadyV678 at 6:53 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Not everyone, no. One of my aunts has very bad vision so she uses cap lock to see better. It drives me nuts.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:01 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I find it hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here, but yes caps usually makes me feel that I'm being yelled at :(
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:11 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Some people are unaware of that.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:53 AM on May. 25, 2011

• thanks ladies your responses are very helpful and true
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:30 AM on May. 25, 2011

• sometimes i hit the Cap Lock key and don't realize it until its too late tho.

^Not trying to be a bitch, but I've heard this excuse several times and always wonder - do you stare at your keyboard when you type?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:35 AM on May. 25, 2011