serously i need answers please help

Today I have been experiencing the sharpest random pains in my stomach which feels like someone is take a knife to the inside of my belly button and also a shooting pain down my right leg..
Are these normal pregnancy pains?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 4:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    Anonymous

• i would call my doctor - could be just normal pains but could be signs of blood clot etc. def get to a phone and talk to a nurse at least...
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• im on my 9th month
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 4:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Indeed i am agreeing with Vak*

It could be a nerve too,
    but still there are RISKS for blood clots in the legs at a certian point in pregnancy~
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would definitely call your on-call nurse, I'm currently 27 weeks and I've had the sharp, knife-stabbing-like pains in my stomach, but not down my legs. I immediately called the doctor and was told that the stabbing pains were from stretching body parts (oooh great!) but I'm sure at 9 months, you've done all the stretching you need. Call your nurse.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 8:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008