Ever eaten or drank way too much of something?

And now been put off it for life?

I have!

Years ago, when I was about 14 (I know, shocking!) I drank way too much Bacardi, WKD Blue & Cider! And I've been unable to drink these since :( And Oreos lol.

Awful how 3 of mine are alcoholic beverages :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 7:20 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Cheez it's I had them for the first time when I was in elementary school and then ended up with a stomach virus and was SO sick that I have been unable to even stand the smell of them ever since.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I'm the way! I can't touch bicardi o after my days of being a lush in college!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:38 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Years ago, my first husband and i were very tight on money (we had none) so my Mom would buy us these pasta soup mixes from BJ's Club. We ate the all time and I got so sick of them (literally). We had two bags left and would joke about who wanted the soup for dinner. Luckily I haven't seen that soup mix in years, but if I did I'd probably get sick.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 11:11 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Haha Bud Light and Cheap vodka. I threw up on them ONCE and havent been able to drink it since. Also salsa from taco bell. I ate a ton of packets just plain one day and got extremely sick.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 8:08 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Squirt (the pop - do they even make it anymore?). Drank it one time and got sick later that night. Can't even smell it now or I get queasy. Anything else hasn't been a permanent off, just a while.
    Anonymous

• I suppose it's worked out for the best, I can't really drink anything now unless I can't taste the alcohol in it lol!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 7:45 AM on May. 25, 2011