Do you find this odd ?

Ok my husband is training for store manager and he has been going to classes from monday yesterday and today well today is his last day of training and today he has to be there by 8 and from here to there is like 20 to 25 minutes max so today he decided he needed gas so he left at 6:25 am and I told him why can't he put it after class he said why do I gotta make everything hard on him but to me I feel that he didn't go put gas I'm thinking he went to go see someone else cus everytime I accuse him he gets all defensive. I don't know tell me what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe he just wanted to make sure he wasn't late (traffic, accidents happen etc) however it has been my experience to follow my gut. If my gut said he is up to no good then he probably is up to no good.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:46 AM on May. 25, 2011

• If you feel he's messing around, ask him about it, is there anyway of following him to see where he goes? It may be totally innocent though.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:49 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I think that maybe you should trust him a little more. If you are always asking why he is doing things a certain way because you think he is having an affair and he isn't having one, then he might get tired of it. If it were me I would talk to him. Has he ever cheated before, or has he ever given you a reason to think he is seeing someone else?

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:51 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Maybe he gets tired of your passive-aggressive not-so-subtle accusations? Is there a reason you mistrust him? I wouldn't have even noticed the minutes.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:59 AM on May. 25, 2011

• My dad always told us to fill up our tank in the morning before the sun really came up. He said that you actually get less gas once the temperature starts to warm up. Whether or not this is true, I don't know, but perhaps your husband believes the same thing?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:03 AM on May. 25, 2011

• He wouldn't have had much time to go see someone. Not even thirty minutes doesn't seem worth the hassle, imo.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 8:04 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Maybe mornings have been hectic once he is there. Maybe he wanted time for coffee. Maybe he has run into traffic.

I don't know about you....but I am not going to be up for morning bootie. especially when it is a wham bam thank you ma'am. My mornings are to hectic for that....and if they weren't then I sure ain't getting up for it.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:07 AM on May. 25, 2011

• My first reaction is wow what had he done for you to mistrust him so much... We are talking about minutes when it comes down to it. He is getting gas and planning on being there a few minutes early. That's it. Can't really see what else he would fit in there unless he comes home really late and the gas tank is on E...
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:11 AM on May. 25, 2011

• So, your only reason for thinking he went to see someone else is that he left early to get some gas? If that is your only reason, then you have some serious trust issues to work on. If I were in your shoes, my assumption would have been that he wanted to allow plenty of time to get the gas and not worry about being late if there was traffic or an accident or even just having to wait a few minutes for a free pump, and then maybe a few minutes to relax before starting his day when he gets to class.

You say "every time I accuse him he gets all defensive." Well...I'd get defensive, too, if someone was constantly accusing me of cheating, or anything else. It gets old, it gets annoying, and if you keep doing it, you're going to push him away, and he might end up cheating just because he'll figure if he's going to be accused, he might as well actually do it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:14 AM on May. 25, 2011

• your gut is usally right. or mabe someone that u loved in past hurt u and mabe u think he will to? is that a possibility?
    sit down and talk to him dont go behind his back and check his cell or something that just makes matters worse.....do what u feel like u have to do:)
    goodluck
    renah164

Answer by renah164 at 8:16 AM on May. 25, 2011