Needing fashion ideas for my tween

Hello!
I have a beautiful 9 year old daughter and I am looking to do a makeover on this summer because she deserves it. I want to get some ideas for clothes that will be right for her body type so I can give her a little feminine flare. Any suggestions on places to look? She loves they clothes I pick out for her little sister (she's 2) and want to start dressing a little more girly and cute as opposed to just jeans and t-shirts.

JaniceMc27

Asked by JaniceMc27 at 8:13 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Depends on what you want to spend. Check out Justice. It also depends on her size. We just bought my dd a ton of skirts and matching tops at Childrens Place. They have a lot of stuff. Gymboree goes up to size 12. But some of their stuff is pretty childish although some is cute.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:27 AM on May. 25, 2011

• No... she's been doing that forever, she wants more outfits that match that are cute and sweet.
    JaniceMc27

Comment by JaniceMc27 (original poster) at 8:17 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Justice... that's not the first time that was suggested :) thanks! I will check them out! I wanted to see if there was a website that would show clothes that look good on different body types. My daughter isn't over weight or anything, but she is healthy and concerned about her body image, she's coming in to that age.
    JaniceMc27

Comment by JaniceMc27 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Let her pick out some clothes that she'd like. Then go home and do the make over... make a day of it. Mom n Daughter Day
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:48 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Hi Mrs Dap!!
    That's the intention, but she is wanting suggestions, we are doing a consignment shop challenge, we are going to see how many outfits we can put together for 50.00 but I need to know what type of clothes to look for because of her body type. I have three girls, two are skinny and tall, which so am I, but this beautiful little is short and has a beautiful shape to her, which I'm not use to, so my delimma is, what type of clothes would look good on her
    JaniceMc27

Comment by JaniceMc27 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Try Justice and Macy's for little girls. I have a 12yr old and she loves Justice Clothes, go online and let her look at some things and then find a store in your area
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:36 AM on May. 25, 2011