It drives me nuts when my dh/bf/df/so does __________

Mine is when he falls asleep on the couch. Because he doesn't get up at the same time I do in the morning. Then when I am trying to get ready he is snoring away on the couch. Plus it is a brand new couch and I really don't want his sweaty self all over it.

Also when he doesn't come home when he says he will. He has a horrible sense of time. I have to tell him that we have to be wherever we are going at least 30 minutes ahead of the real time.

Now it is your turn.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:20 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• spits in the sink and dosen't wash it out.
    dosen't wipe the water up out of the floor after he gets out of the shower.
    dosen't wrinse off his plate before putting it in the sink.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:21 AM on May. 25, 2011

• He takes off his socks and leaves them everywhere..
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 8:24 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Rosie...we have a spare room that he could sleep in if he wants. Also when he sleeps on the couch it leaves no room for me or my dd to sit and get ready in the mornings...tying shoes, fixing hair, and all that stuff.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 8:39 AM on May. 25, 2011

• knowing that we have to be ready at a certain time and just sit there and watch TV or bumping around the house. This leaves me to get the kids ready myself. By the time I have done this and is ready to jump in the shower or do my hair he just magically appear in the bathroom. At the last minute he has this great idea about shaving. I could take a shower while he is doing that but dh has a habit of taking a dump before shaving or bath(it be funky in there). So I have to wait until he gets done. When he finally decide that he is ready he is always fussing or making smart remarks because I am the always the last person to get ready and that I am holding everyone up. WTH? Still trying to figure out how to get the upper hand. lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:40 AM on May. 25, 2011

• There are many many things. The most frustrating is that he doesn't help me enough around the house and complains that I don't get enough done and that I am stressed out when I am trying to do it..
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:06 AM on May. 25, 2011

• When I ask him what a movie is about he tells me who acted in it. I have a hard time remembering names and I have no idea who 90% of those people are, nor do I care. If I ask him again what the plot is he proceeds to tell me what else those people played in! I really just want a basic plot line or atleast a genre! It takes atleast 30 min for him to get to that so that I can say... No I'm not into watching that.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:09 AM on May. 25, 2011

• babygirl, your husband is just like mine lmao
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:19 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Springs a major project on me at the last minute. Usually one that requires research, writing up, and time making displays and the like.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:17 AM on May. 25, 2011

• It drives me nuts when:

He leaves a cookie sheet in the oven after making French Toast so the next time I turn the oven on, the French Toast shards burn and stink up the joint.

He acts as if his DNA somehow prevents him fromparticipating in baking the eight million cookies demanded by the Kindergarten teacher by 7am tomorrow. Oh, and they have to be peanut, egg, soy and dairy-free, yet delicious enough for 25 five-year-olds to devour somewhat enthusiastically.

He talks about what's going to happen "when the sh*t goes down". Apparently, "the sh*t" he's talking about could be anything from Zombie Apocalypse through Giant Alien Invasion right up to Sarah Palin becoming President. Yeah...No, we're not stocking up on toilet paper, water and ammo just in case, we're just not.

He gripes and moans when there's traffic. I'm sorry, nobody can control that, it's redonkulous to get nine kinds of pissy over it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:47 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I don't know....you can never have to much toilet paper....LOL
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on May. 25, 2011