Which diaper brand is the best value?

JanieJo

Asked by JanieJo at 8:59 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• cloth!
    :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:02 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Really? Seems like a big mess
    JanieJo

Comment by JanieJo (original poster) at 9:10 AM on May. 25, 2011

• luvs
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:14 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Cloth is definitely the cheapest in the long run. There is no one right answer with disposables. The store brands - especially when on sale - cost the least. If they leak due to poor fit, they are not a good value.  We had a stretch where we used the store brand with a cover that you'd use with a cloth diaper.  It prevented the #2 leaks that had been coming out the top in back.  We used dollar store feminine pads where I cut holes in the backing when diapers starting leaking overnight.  It was the boost to absorbency that we needed.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:14 AM on May. 25, 2011

• cloth in the long run are the best...it's pricey to get started and you can't be too grossed out by poop..lol...the initial cost is the reason I was never able to get them I always use parents choice...I have never had leaking problems with them.

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 9:25 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Cloth for sure. They are a little more in the beginning. You don't have to keep buying though. Better for the environment too.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:53 AM on May. 25, 2011

• If you are referring to disposables, Target brand definitely! Beter fit than Parent's Choice and don't leak like LUVS.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:44 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Im using the Parents choice brand from wal-mart for my daughter and Huggies Pull-ups for my son. Store brand pull-ups seem to leak. Ive been happy with the PC diapers
    JanieJo

Comment by JanieJo (original poster) at 6:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• i hate huggies and luvs i used pampers!!!!!!
    kris8525

Answer by kris8525 at 7:10 PM on May. 30, 2011