In your own opinion. Why do you think women have abortions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 25, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Not really sure. Only a person that has done it can truly answer that. I do not agree but apparently they feel like they have a logical answer
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 10:35 PM on May. 25, 2011

• I am sure there is a different reason for everyone that has felt like that was their only choice. It was their choice and I am sure it was not an easy one.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 9:29 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Because they are pregnant, and no longer wish to be.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:54 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Some women do not want to parent another child, do not want to be a parent at this time, can't afford this child, afraid of someone finding out she is pregnant, rape, in a domestic violence situation, too young to parent....dozens of reasons. And all the right of the woman to decide if this pregnancy should be terminated.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:29 AM on May. 25, 2011

• they probably dont wanna be tied down to the father and regret having sex with them in the first place. some cant afford kids. some people just cant have kids or really dont want one after having a few already and just dont want to go through another pregnancy and they missed a pill or something.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:29 AM on May. 25, 2011

• There isn't an across the board answer here. Women have abortions for deeply personal reasons that cover a whole incredible range of situations.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:34 AM on May. 25, 2011

• sealed lip

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:27 AM on May. 25, 2011

• All the above.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 9:34 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I think it depends on the situation and woman. I had a friend in high school who did it because she felt too young to be a mom and I have and aunt who did it for health reasons.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:35 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I am sure there are many many reasons.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 9:45 AM on May. 25, 2011