here i go again!!

I thought i accepted the fact i was ugly and a loser. I thought it was ok, since i don't care about ever having a relationship again. but then my ex drops off my daughter and all those hurtful feelings come back. How do us losers get on with our life? my ex left me for another woman and they have been together for a year and half. He couldn't be happier, which i'm glad he is happy, everyone should be happy. But i hate feeling like a gross loser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• If you honestly think that when your daughter looks at you that she sees a loser, get off the couch and get some help.

If instead you are just having a pity party, well then go ahead and wallow - you have five minutes, starting NOW.

YOU are in the charge of the way YOU feel. If you need some help, that is what friends/clergy/doctors/family are there for. But in the end, it's up to YOU.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• trust me he wants you to think that. take it from the new woman ie me same situation here, he's not happier. he just wants you to think he is.
    Anonymous

• y don't you do something that makes you feel better about yourself like a new outfit or go get your hair cut something new and refreshing it will boost you confidence all women feel ugly every once in awhile you need 2 go out there and do something about it!
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I think you need counseling. You sound a little depressed. Break ups do that to you sometimes.

Answer by louise2 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• your not ugly nor a loser,

....dont feel that way about yourself,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i dont know i dont accept my self as being a loser or fat or ugly... i do something about it. you should too take care of yourself make yourself feel better.
    Anonymous

• Don't base your feelings about yourself on mean things another person says about you. Are they better than you are?! Certainly not! Don't let them pull you down. You know you are better than that. They may not even think what they say is true but are just saying it to hurt you. Of course it hurts, that is normal, but don't let them cause you to feel badly about yourself. And besides, if someone says something mean about you, chances are they feel that they have whatever flaw they are talking about and so they look for it in others and announce that the others have it, when all along is it the speaker who has the flaw.

Answer by Bmat at 4:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You shouldn't accept that because your not. Confidence is the most beautiful thing in a woman. A lot of people don't believe that but it's true. Try it.
    Anonymous

• what in your mind makes you think you are ugly? What makes you think you are a loser? I've seen ppl who have horrendous scars on their face and body but their spirit makes them beautiful and great to be around. Ugly isn't about your shell, it's about you, inside. Find your beauty from within and let it shine so ppl will see you as beautiful even with a bag over your head Loser? I don't think so. That's just at attitude that you have over your depression. If I'm wrong then give me examples of how you are a loser. Now get out there and see what life has to offer and find someone (lots of someones) who like you for you and who think you rock. Your attitude will change and your world will light up. Men are attracted to women who smile and show confidence in themselves. Practice that and watch them flock then take your pick on who you want.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• beauty is skin deep and you need to work on that asap. get to a therapist. there is always someone for somebody. i'm good looking and i was divorce once for up to 12 yrs. i always wondered what the heck is wrong with me it's not like i'm ugly but the lord was just waiting for the man that he wanted me to marry to get ready for me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008